Once upon a cyberspace, children explored the world through libraries, bedtime tales and story books. Books are still around, but they are looking different. As technology puts media access into children’s pockets and bedrooms, how do content makers stay connected with connected kids?
Get the answers at the Asian Festival of Children’s Content (AFCC) Organised by the National Book Development Council of Singapore and The Arts House, this festival is back - bigger, better and bolder. Download programme here
Dates: 26 - 28 May 2011
Venue: The Arts House, Singapore
- Asian Children’s Writers & Illustrators Conference, 26 & 27 May 2011
- Asian Children’s Publishers Symposium, 27 May 2011
- Asian Children’s Media Summit, 28 May 2011
- Asian Primary and Preschool Teachers Congress, 28 May 2011
- Media Mart, 26 – 28 May 2011
- Book Illustrators’ Gallery (BIG), 26 – 28 May 2011
- Specialised Workshops, 28 & 29 May 2011
- Masterclass on Picture Book, 29 & 30 May 2011
Read Gaia Discovery article on the Asian Festival of Children's Content 2010 here.